Emily Maitlis will the Brexit Bashing Corporation sack her ?

Do you think DC is on his last chance? Or do you think he'll be allowed more sackable indiscretions?

photo0jpg.jpg

Sponsored Links
"we believe the programme contained fair, reasonable and rigorous journalism"

so fillyboy is compaining about fair, reasonable and rigorous journalism.

there is no equivalence to Cummings lies

How can intelligent reporters remain impartial when faced with the absolute nonsense spouted by politicians?

They can and do. The really intelligent ones can infer a little bias if they're discreet enough. Maitliss wasn't, that's why the BBC had to offer a grovelling full on apology.

Sponsored Links

so fillyboy is compaining about fair, reasonable and rigorous journalism.

there is no equivalence to Cummings lies

It probably did somewhere in the programme, certainly not in Maitliss's introduction, that's why the BBC had to go down on one knee, kiss Boris Johnsons feet and issue a grovelling full on apology.
You might not like it, but like it or not, that's where we are.

that's why the BBC had to go down on one knee, kiss Boris Johnsons feet and issue a grovelling full on apology.

funny apology:

the BBC had to back down because this govt are threatening to get rid of it -this govt are scared of any independant media that will scrutinise their lies.
but you voted for less democracy, so that sok

The vote leave gang must be so so desperate to get a no deal through so they can cash in on all those lucrative US deals

it what brexit is all about: opportunity for the rich and wealthy to make a fast buck whilst this country gets ruined

EZW7fEoX0AcHrQz

They can and do. The really intelligent ones can infer a little bias if they're discreet enough. Maitliss wasn't, that's why the BBC had to offer a grovelling full on apology.
Imply.

Do they have to be discreet when reporting some idiot has suggested drinking bleach?

The vote leave gang must be so so desperate to get a no deal through so they can cash in on all those lucrative US deals

it what brexit is all about: opportunity for the rich and wealthy to make a fast buck whilst this country gets ruined

If the BBC left wing target audience are so stupid that they need to be told how outraged they are. fair enough, you obviously need presenters like her to keep you on track and on message.

I don't.

...we believe the programme contained fair, reasonable and rigorous journalism, we feel that we should have done more to make clear the introduction was a summary of the questions we would examine, with all the accompanying evidence, in the rest of the programme. As it was, we believe the introduction we broadcast did not meet our standards of due impartiality. Our staff have been reminded of the guidelines.
Clearly my comment was accurate, albeit a paraphrasing of the BBC comment, hence I didn't do the precise quote.

When did Cummings suggest that?
I was exploring impartiality when reporting things that are clearly wrong.

I will assume you have no answer.

It should be reported in an impartial way, irrespective of the stupidity of the recipient.
But I'm sure you know that.
How does one remain impartial about things which are wrong other than by stating that it is?

Here is a good example - protests towards the US Embassy today.

Can a BBC reporter say that they should be 'social distancing' and are wrong not to be so doing?

upload_2020-5-31_18-53-32.png

the BBC had to back down because this govt are threatening to get rid of it

About time too.
The lwr have had this platform for far too long spouting their lies and propaganda.

Sponsored Links
Back