Enclosing filling in porch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
View media item 91502
Cant seem to rotate image but.....

How feasible would it be to enclose this porch, by enclose I actually mean moving the front doir and window forward one metre to meet the edgeof the existing brickwork so creating a larger internal hallway? Obviously the gas meter would need relocating. The timberposts visible have steel poles within. How much would this job cost roughly?[/img]

Sponsored Links
Dont know about cost mate but if you are going to throw those posts,
Please don't. I will buy them off you. A full frontal pic of porch inc roof would be nice

Thanks hoping to keep the posts though.

View media item 91571
Heres a wider picture showing more of the front, looks wise I think it will be okay and im thinking the fact theres bricks on the side and the top of the porch could be plaster boarded for the ceiling. Not sure how much it would all cost though? Bit of electrics to move light switch and external light and moving gas meter, existing door amd window can be used and there would still be a door step if it is all moved flush to where the bricks are with the posts still in place.[/img]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back