End nosing with T&G fitting?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am looking for a specific moulding to finish T&G Engineered wood floor, that I am sure I have seen somewhere before but don't know what it would be called. I've tried searching for end profile nose or edge profile etc, but no luck.

The best way to describe what I am after is a T&G stair nosing like the one at this link here but without the overhang on the nose.

This is to finish a new floor to the level of the existing floor just before the banister railings on an upstairs landing. There are plenty of options for this type of thing that I could use but as I am starting the floor at this point I thought it would make a really neat edge if I could use a T&G edge profile.

I could of course just put a stair nosing across the table saw to take the overhang off, but that would be a last resort as I might not get a great finish on the cut.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks, but I think you may have understood what I am looking for. I am looking for an edge piece, or sometimes called a ramp, but one with a t&g fitting rather than a lip over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back