engineering codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI GUYS!
just to let you know iv now recieved a a4 sheet of paper from an engineer that works for a company starting with "A" it has loads of codes on!
if you need any codes than please ask! ill try my best :LOL:

Sponsored Links
HI GUYS!
just to let you know iv now recieved a a4 sheet of paper from an engineer that works for a company starting with "A" it has loads of codes on!
if you need any codes than please ask! ill try my best :LOL:

guarantee you each and everyone is out of date - it`s been doing the rounds for months now.

dont be so negative! every little helps! if they dont work what you lost? im assured these code are the latest

Sponsored Links
dont be so negative! every little helps! if they dont work what you lost? im assured these code are the latest

you actually know nothing about security then?
Could not agree more, negates the whole idea of ENGINEER codes.

Still, go on then, use a 'found' Engineer code, have a play, mess it up, see what it costs you to get it corrected.

Mess it up, have a break-in, alarm does not go off, call the alarm company and moan about their system not working, engineer attends, looks at the Log, finds the changes, date and time do not 'marry up' with an engineer on site, insurance Co asks for a copy of the Log, whoops, NO insurance payout, unauthorised tampering with the alarm.

Now do you understand Engineer Codes?

PS
& yes the above has happened many times, people never learn, they always think they know best.

1 word! NEGATIVE! so have you not ever been to a takeover and thought! GOD I WISH I HAD THE ENGINEERS CODE!

1 word! NEGATIVE! so have you not ever been to a takeover and thought! GOD I WISH I HAD THE ENGINEERS CODE!

it`s you getting sued not me pal,

if only you knew what you were talking about - no, no one would need another companies engineer code ESPECIALLY on a takeover, why would you?

if only you knew what you were talking about - no, no one would need another companies engineer code ESPECIALLY on a takeover, why would you?
Oh dear, who except an engineer, and I use the word loosely in this case, who thinks he knows a lot but actually knows nothing would need other firms Engineer codes?

Oh dear, who except an engineer, and I use the word loosely in this case, who thinks he knows a lot but actually knows nothing would need other firms Engineer codes?

I do wish you`d stop quoting me when you mean the other guy - LOL

Hmm, sounds like a few people don't want engineers codes made public?

But there IS sometimes a need for an engineers code for a panel without involving the manufacturers.

Not everyone will screw up a panel just because they are using the engineers code.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back