England and Wales, formerly Christian countries

Disestablish in the context of the original of the original post will obviously result in the abolition of the role of the CoE as the state church.
So maybe the term abolish is correct.

The original post does not mention disestabishment.

Disestablish does not mean abolish.

You are posting nonsense.

So is Odds

Sponsored Links
Look them up, it is all in the link I gave to the research.

It's what the research claims. You could refute it if you are so inclined.
The big problem is that the scientists claim things with a confidence which is unwarranted.

The big problem is that the scientists claim things with a confidence which is unwarranted.
Well refute their claims then, prove them wrong. Where do you want to start?

The big problem is that nutters post nonsense that is based on ignorance

Sponsored Links
The original post does not mention disestabishment
Yes you are correct.
It was you who used the term disestablish.
If my reference to the term Disestablishment is nonsense, what does that say about your original use of the term.

How dare they wish to make things better.....

Attachments

• What-If-Its-A-Hoax-56a74f4c5f9b58b7d0e8f300.jpg
    What-If-Its-A-Hoax-56a74f4c5f9b58b7d0e8f300.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 33
It was you who used the term disestablish.

Odds introduced the topic of disestablishment

And also of abolition, which is different.

I look forward to seeing your sincere apology.

1. Christianity is not a religion - Jesus often criticised the religious leaders and would have nothing to do with them.
2. Jesus was actually born in the autumn but the Roman church as it then was, decided to celebrate Him at the same time as the pagan saturnalia mid winter festival and it stuck.
3. To be a Christian you have to be "born again" as Jesus Himself said to a certain Jewish leader, then baptised in water and in the Holy Spirit (quite an experience I can tell you). As Jesus said to the disciples "you will then receive power".
4. Although all of this can be quite easily read in the Bible, the main cult churches do not teach it and so most people are completly clueless about "Christmas".

1. Christianity is not a religion - Jesus often criticised the religious leaders and would have nothing to do with them.
2. Jesus was actually born in the autumn but the Roman church as it then was, decided to celebrate Him at the same time as the pagan saturnalia mid winter festival and it stuck.
3. To be a Christian you have to be "born again" as Jesus Himself said to a certain Jewish leader, then baptised in water and in the Holy Spirit (quite an experience I can tell you). As Jesus said to the disciples "you will then receive power".
4. Although all of this can be quite easily read in the Bible, the main cult churches do not teach it and so most people are completly clueless about "Christmas".
So you're saying this country has never truly been Christian at all?
That all sounds like something the Pentecostal church would advocate.

I am not saying anything I am simply quoting Jesus, what he said and did as written in the Bible for anyone to read.

I am not saying anything I am simply quoting Jesus, what he said and did as written in the Bible for anyone to read.
Well, you seem to be trying to say something...don't proselytize on the fence, man.

Sponsored Links
Back