England or I die here ............Calais

Koranation Street. :LOL:

Or for Himmy - Qur'anation.
Doesn't look as good, not funny but that's how he spells it for some unknown reason.

Koranation Street would be too low brow for Himmy. I see him more as a Panoramadan viewer.

Shame the Three Stooges are totally humourless. JD will be livid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I thought it was currynation Street but heraginn's favourite programme surely must be strictly korma dancing

Frances problem isn't it ........they've allowed the camp to exist and people to gather there.
We are no longer part of the EU.
I don't know which newspapers you read but they're wrong.
We haven't even submitted article 50 yet, and aren't likely to for at least four months.
Then there'll be a few years of negotiating. Then there'll be a general election or another referendum.

My post was rather tongue in cheek, we have voted to come out of the EU because of the Migrant problem but nothing has changed.

And not likely to either

But this Country will struggle to survive on the economic market in the future , that is for certain. (Brexit for Britain.)

Sponsored Links
imho there will be massive change in other European E.U states that will cause up-heaval & possibly chaos in Europe

The migrant problem will be the catalyst . The Eastern EU states are not going to have quotas imposed on them

The EU also have some? or a lot ? responsibility for the chaos that is occurring in the Ukraine & the annexing of the Crimea by the Russians.

Imho the EU will collapse it is just a question of time Brexit or not ??

But this Country will struggle to survive on the economic market in the future , that is for certain. (Brexit for Britain.)

I try to look at good news when this is what I hear..., stories like these:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37216175
Surely if brexit would finish this country, why did the amount of investment increase last financial year, even tho they would all know about the vote coming the following year? I still think Britain has a lot to offer :)

Your link says:

"A record number of investments were made by foreign firms in the UK in the year to April 2016, according to government figures."

Or to modify your question:

When we were in the EU, within the internal market, and everybody thought we would stay as one of the largest and most influential members, we got lots of foreign investment.

Now that we have decided to resign, and everybody now knows it, should we assume that nothing will change?

Here's a clue (today's figures)

UK Pound Sterling / US Dollar FX Spot Rate
Price (USD)1.31
1 Year change-14.75%

UK Pound Sterling / Euro FX Cross Rate

Price (EUR)1.17
1 Year change-14.25%

UK Pound Sterling / Japanese Yen FX Cross Rate

Price (JPY)134.63
1 Year change-27.62%

Source
http://markets.ft.com/data/currencies/tearsheet/summary?s=gbpusd

Our Stock Exchange, measured in our shrinking pounds, looks much the same to us, but to a foreigner, it has dropped by 14% or so, so there are vulture funds snapping up bargains when they see them.

Not at all. I will be very pleased if somebody can puzzle out a way to stop digging before the hole caves in.

And yes, your "even tho they would all know about the vote coming the following year?" does mean the same as "When we were in the EU, within the internal market, and everybody thought we would stay as one of the largest and most influential members"

Take a look at the graphs and you can see what happened on the day they realised we were resigning.

So why would large investors, a record number, invest in a country where they knew that there was a 50/50 chance that we would no longer be in the EU in a years time?

They are either as thick as pig poop to risk so much or they believed that the UK is still a good place to invest regardless of Brexit.

Really? And again you ignore point made. I should be pleased that you didn't feel the need to write in bold and large letters again tho.

So why would large investors, a record number, invest in a country where they knew that there was a 50/50 chance that we would no longer be in the EU in a years time?

They are either as thick as pig poop to risk so much or they believed that the UK is still a good place to invest regardless of Brexit.

Who really believed that this Country would vote for Brexit. Let alone say it was a chance that it would be 50/50

It was purely a vote against Migrants stirred up by the Media.

More like a desperate attempt to get our country back.

After decades of being told to keep quiet and not to rock the boat over multiculturalism, the country finally woke up to reality.

Only time will tell if we left it too late or not.

Sponsored Links
Back