England or I die here ............Calais

Sponsored Links
I struggle to believe that you didn't look at the polls and that you haven't heard Nigel saying he thought the Quitters had lost.

Sponsored Links
Guesswork :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you know, we had some old plumber on here who claimed never to have met a remainer? And assumed that his findings were representative of the population?

The polls mostly showed it too close to call, varying a few percent one way or the other.

The final results were....

Just under 52 one way, just over 48 the other (funnily enough, the same numbers which Farage had said would not be conclusive).
So the polls were right and the plumber was wrong.

How did your affluent neighbours in Hampshire, Suffolk and Perth vote in the referendum John?
Here in north Cambridgeshire, mostly working class, 72% voted out. In Cambridge, your lot voted to remain.

The working class live a different life to your lot laird Johnny. You would happily give away their ar$eholes and force them to 5hit through their ribs as long as you get to live your dream.

When we were in the EU, within the internal market, and everybody thought we would stay as one of the largest and most influential members, we got lots of foreign investment.

Now that we have decided to resign, and everybody now knows it, should we assume that nothing will change?

Here's a clue (today's figures)

UK Pound Sterling / US Dollar FX Spot Rate
Price (USD)1.31
1 Year change-14.75%
When we joined the Common Market in 1973 the rate was about £1 == $2.45 so about a 50% loss due to being in Europe.

We're out of the EU thank you Saint Teresa ! Shes always been a brexiter I'm convinced, she played it politically astute had the remainers won she would have still been in government. But now she's nailed her colours to the flagpole a true Brexiteer if ever I saw one. She appears to me to have a backbone not like Blair or Cameron.

Give the EU hell Teresa !

You would happily give away their ar$eholes and force them to 5hit through their ribs as long as you get to live your dream.
that is of course a lie, but I know you don't mean it. You just wish to be insulting.

Speaking of lies, have the plans been announced yet to start paying an extra £350m to the NHS?

You would happily give away their ar$eholes and force them to 5hit through their ribs as long as you get to live your dream.
that is of course a lie, but I know you don't mean it. You just wish to be insulting.

Speaking of lies, have the plans been announced yet to start paying an extra £350m to the NHS?

They are to be announced some time before the new year

And as for your comment insulting :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: pot calling the kettle ?????

They are to be announced some time before the new year
Show me your evidence.

Or is that just another lie?

No it is not another lie (don't be insulting) Transam only deals in facts & is always seeking the truth

I need to protect my source of info.

I suppose I would liken it to "insider trading" if u get my drift ;)

I do mean it and believe it to be true.

Not once have I seen you show any empathy or understanding of the effect mass immigration has had on the working class. The best we can hope from you and your mates is screams of racists and the country would fail without them. All *******s but it soothes your conscience because you're a good man and we, the working class are not.

I suppose we should excuse you because you and your mates in Yucca Avenue have no idea of the lives lived by the working class when the immigrants are dumped amongst them.
Should we be surprised that your lot never take them in. Of course not. And why should you? You are educated, Have worked hard to get where you are.
You have well paid jobs, a few quid in the bank, index linked pensions and of course the inheritance to look forward to spending. Little Johnnie and Jennifer go to good schools to ensure they have the best chance in life and it ensures they to keep them away from "that lot". They will have a gap year and do voluntary work in Africa. You will make sure your friends and family know about it. Oh, and the poor bloody tradesman that has to listen to it.

When you look out of windows of your your valuable well maintained home, across green fields and forests beyond, you fail to see the problems that huge numbers of immigrants bring for the less deserving working class.
There is no need for you to worry about access to well paid jobs, zero hour contracts, decent housing, schools, Dentist or Doctor or the rise in crime that comes with them.

When you have your dinner parties you will be telling one another about the wonderful Polish builder you've found that is so much cheaper than the British builder you used to use. And the Polish plumber? bloody marvelous. And he has no time for that Farage bloke who would have us have employ that British builder again.

Very brave of you to admit your pig-headed ignorance, by the way

I struggle to believe that some thought we wouldn't vote out.

You may remember I told Bolo we would vote out and we did. You thought we would vote to remain. Which of us displays pig-headed ignorance?

Sponsored Links
Back