Entry checks on incoming Post Brexit Arrivals - 22 miles away

You are obsessed with Europe.

We've left the EU and taken back control. Standards are getting worse, and more expensive at the same time.
So can't discuss how it could have a knock effect. Fine.

Sponsored Links
I am that’s why I think leaving the EU was a bad idea

You are right wing, you support NHS privatisation, that’s on you
Neatly pigeon holing me in a box again, you do talk some madam.
Denso says I can't talk about what goes on in the EU, something to do with the falling standards over there which he didn't want to hear about could have been behind his reasoning.

Denso says I can't talk about what goes on in the EU
Wrong, again.
something to do with the falling standards over there which he didn't want to hear about could have been behind his reasoning.
Nothing to do with not wanting to hear about it. It's just irrelevant nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Neatly pigeon holing me in a box again, you do talk some madam.
Denso says I can't talk about what goes on in the EU, something to do with the falling standards over there which he didn't want to hear about could have been behind his reasoning.
What falling standards in the EU

Neatly pigeon holing me in a box again
You pigeon hole yerself

I've not come across anyone who says i got it wrong I should have voted brexhit, by contrast there are many who realise the error of their ways, who see that taking back control hasn't got rid of eu laws or illegal asylum seekers, but has roundly shafted the economy, and savagely divided the country.

So imports from Ukraine and imports from Chile and New Zealand not complying with the strict regulations the EU farmers have to adhere to is er not a fall in standards. Got yer.

So imports from Ukraine and imports from Chile and New Zealand not complying with the strict regulations the EU farmers have to adhere to is er not a fall in standards. Got yer.
Gant, standards and regulations are not the same thing.

It could mean a rise in standards if farmers reject a race to the bottom.
Which is feasible but not in this case
Argument for arguments sake, nothing changes in Denso world of being contrary.

Sponsored Links
Back