Envirovent EVL-H unit - wireless controller?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Envirovent EVL-H unit in my new build (whole house positive ventilation). It was making the whole house really cold, I found the until has been running constantly on ‘boost’ setting. When I’ve adjusted it to medium it’s made a big difference.

When reading the installation guide online it talks about a wireless control unit. Has anyone fitted on / have a link?

Googling it there looks to be a wireless controller which will put it into boost, however it would be useful if I could change between the modes as suggested in the installation guide.

Attachments

• BDCBFFF5-5F9A-4331-A10E-6F1DC7758DBE.jpeg
    BDCBFFF5-5F9A-4331-A10E-6F1DC7758DBE.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 36
Sponsored Links
Oof, I take it it was installed by whatever volume house builder built the house?

They should be required to fit MVHR systems, rather than getting away with copping out via PIV..

I got what I was given. It goes well with the multi-zone Valliant heating system that runs on 24v ebus - has been a nightmare to get a smart thermostat. Ended up with Vsmart (which is pretty good to be fair) but the compromise was having to lose multi-zoning. Other options give ect. Would have been possible if I was prepared for new wiring & damage to my nice plastered walls

Sponsored Links
It sounds like you could chuck something together with an arduino if you wanted to remote control it and no such control can be found

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back