Wireless controller with a traditional controller?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved and the new house has gas CH with what I would call an old style programmer fixed to the wall. It has a water and a heating setting where each can be put on programs or +1 hr etc.
However. There is no thermostat in the house. But there is a Honeywell 927 wireless control, so that has the thermostat on it.
The big problem / question is that I cant get the programs to work from the wireless controller? Im using it as the master, but I can help feeling the system is confused because it has 2 programs, one on the wall mount unit and one on the wireless controller.
I will go get model numbers ...

thanks all Dean

Sponsored Links
Put your heating on constant on the old programmer. Then use the programmable stat to control all heating.

Job done :)

Put your heating on constant on the old programmer. Then use the programmable stat to control all heating.

Job done :)

Im off to check this out now and im quite excited that this is an easy fix :)
Thank you thank you thank you !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back