error code 33 on lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anybody know what error code 33 on lockout is it says in the manual short circuit but that does not help me.

Sponsored Links
there is a ntc sensor on the cold water inlet, which according to your display has gone short circuit, it needs to be changed, not a difficult job if you know what your doing.

Sponsored Links
not sure i was in work he just told me he had tested it and it was ok i had a new one of them fitted about 12 mts ago

without being in front of your boiler I cant do any more, but from what you have said it sounds like the board may be on the way out.

This is a typical case of an OP who posts the minimalist information and adds the odd snippet of information in very small bites ( or bytes? ).

Its not surprising that anyone with any knowledge of what might be wrong cannot wait about or take part in the tooth extraction process of getting more information.

The motto is that anyone who is posting should give ALL the information at the start! Particularly something as relevant as the boiler make and model !

Tony

This is a typical case of an OP who posts the minimalist information and adds the odd snippet of information in very small bites ( or bytes? ).

Its not surprising that anyone with any knowledge of what might be wrong cannot wait about or take part in the tooth extraction process of getting more information.

The motto is that anyone who is posting should give ALL the information at the start! Particularly something as relevant as the boiler make and model !

Tony
Here Here

i would like to say sorry to anybody if i forgot to put all the info in the first place............

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back