Error F 75 Vaillant EcoTec plus 831

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

When I turn both taps to pressurise the system, I can't hear any water flowing into the boiler. I've removed one side of the permanent loop and water is flowing ok.

Engineer is on his way and says most likely it is a stuck one way valve on the loop. He will fit a new loop for £120 plus £80 to fit. Seems a bit steep to me.

Any advice please?

Sponsored Links
Well he's on his way now. If you didn't like his price you should have told him to jog on before giving him the job.

But yes 200 quid is too much based on your description which may well be missing vital info

Well he's on his way now. If you didn't like his price you should have told him to jog on before giving him the job.

But yes 200 quid is too much based on your description which may well be missing vital info

Why do you say that.... Have you seen the price of a new filling loop assembly (complete) for one of these schitboxes?

I'd be more concerned about the remote diagnosis.

Sponsored Links
Luckily he got caught in traffic, called to say he wouldn't make it until Monday, so it gave me chance to cancel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back