essentials shower mira technology - replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All...
Our 'essentials shower (mira technology) it almost at the end of it's life.
I remember a couple of years ago, seeing similar showers from the same manufacturer where you could replace our model of shower with another one without having to make any new pipework or wiring.
Im sure i read that you simply removed your old one and fitted the new one with no hassle.
Does anyone have any info on this?
Thanks in advance
Andy

Sponsored Links
Thanks tackleburger -
It's been some time since i posted this question, simply because the shower started to beahive itself again, up until now :(
I've looked at the installation guide for the shower you mentioned (Mira Sport), but it looks like the water inlet and wiring are in different places.
I need a replacement shower with exactly the same water inlet and wiring placements. I don't want to have to mess about with changing this.
I'm sure i read somewhere that there are showers from the same manufaturer that simply fit exactly the same as our old one ('essentials shower (mira technology)).
Hope i'm right on this and someone can advise.
Fingers crossed.
Thanks again tackleburger

Andy

is it a mixer, or an electric shower?

post some pics

the pipes may be in common positions.

Sponsored Links
I have the same problem with our old essentials shower. Just bought a new Mira Play 9.5 Kw, but unfortunately the inlet and power connections are the different way round.

Does anyone now of a replacement shower which has inlet at top of unit, with wiring at bottom?

mcleodbz Did you find a suitable replacement?
If so which one was it.

My Mira Essentials completely packed up a while back and i'm looking for an easy replacement with same connection placement etc...

Thanks

Andy

you won't find an exact replacement thats an old mira with a pilot valve entry at the top.

all later miras have entry at the bottom wiring above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back