Evidence found - they've been doing the vaccine injections wrongly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Oh yeah, that reminds me.
I've asked all three of my impalers about aspiration. They all said they'd been instructed not to, and one said the syringe wasn't suitable. Apparently it's a bit slower and there's a small incidence of trouble of some sort - maybe they break the needles sometimes, no idea. It's unreliable in that you don't always see blood if it's too thick to go up the fine needle... and the syringes cost more (that'll be the reason). Loads online like https://www.ciamedical.com

I didn't say anything about needles.
Stop making things up.
I'd say you couldn't make this stuff up, but you do. You do make it up.

Sponsored Links
This thread has clearly run its course. I vote Justin gets the last word before it's taken out back and put out of its misery with an aspirated injection.

Oh yeah, that reminds me.
I'd say you couldn't make this stuff up, but you do. You do make it up.
You really are trolling aren't you.
You wrote "Also, your supposition that the needles might not be compatible is potentially a barrier."
I didn't write anythng like that, you made it up so you could post some crap.
So; You're lying there as well.
I replied that I didn't say anything about needles in the following post so even you should be able to work out that it was in relation to your comment, in that context.
You're quoting from differnt issues about 12 PAGES APART.

It's your made up crap you're constructing your lies about.

Last edited:
This thread has clearly run its course. I vote Justin gets the last word before it's taken out back and put out of its misery with an aspirated injection.

You want to stop trolling, misquoting and the rest? Fine. Off you go.
You've contributed about 2 posts of any value; without your junk it would have been a couple of pages.

I guess you've run out of crap to post.

The thread may as well remain open as I shall post anyting else that comes to light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back