EVO HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
i there, I have a question that may be straight forward to you lot but to me I don’t know. May be I’m a bellend but here goes.
I have just move into a house that has a evo he boiler fitted anyway there are no instructions but have look at manuals online, it says for summer periods turn the thermostat knob to off, right when I look at what I presume is the thermostat knob cause it’s where it is the picture all it says on the boiler knob is min and max, is by turning it to min turning it off, cause In my head that is just turning it to minimum not off, maybe I’m thick but want to know, cause when I have them turned to min the radiators still feel a little warm even next day.
Hope you can help please cause I don’t want the rads on when not needed.
Thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links
you should have a room thermostat, turn that to minimum and that should turn your radiators off

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back