Evo Home advice - please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently built an annex onto our house to accommodate my mothering law.

We are in a late 1920's semi, which has had renewed loft insulation plus cavitys done also. We have open fire places that do account for some drafts down stairs.

Right then.
We had a new oil central heating system fitted as before we were coal fired + a few storage heaters.
The new system has worked fine, however the running costs have been high due to the fact that with the current set up (wireless stat in hallway) means that I have to heat the whole house throughout the day to keep my mothering law warm in her side.
Now at the time of the heating installation it had to be rushed due to my mother-in-law falling Ill plus the cold weather, otherwise I would of probably gone for a two zone type heating set up at the time.
Now I need to rectify this.
Basically the two zone system can still be done but it now means running cables, adding a bit more pipework, lifting boards etc etc.
I have read into Evo home and it appears this would be far less disruption to actually install, definitely more economical for our situation and very controllable too.
Annex has 3 rads + a towel rail. The main house 11 rads.
Could I just ask for some thoughts as to which would be the best way to go.

Thank you

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back