Excellent.

Sponsored Links
rsgaz, if you read some of the comments associated with the kind of stuff that that site publishes, you may (or may not) understand why any self-respecting site would want to disengage itself from such comments and articles.

But if that is what rocks your cradle...........

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It's not like I warned people now is it. :rolleyes:
What I am about to do or say will be considered sexist, racist, homophobic, indecent, offensive or whatever, but I am still going to say it.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

FFS!
You realised the offensiveness of the site, yet you still guided readers to it!
Then took solace, pleaded innocence, that you warned them!
FFS!

You realised the offensiveness of the site

If you open the link I posted, there's nothing offensive there. The comments are not visible unless you click "view comments".

There are not many offensive comments at all on that particular page, just people congratulating the bull, much like the start of this thread.

If you choose to view other content on the site and later find offensive/racist/homophobic/etc content, then you did so of your own free will, that was what the warning was for, as I said, "some of the stuff on that site..." etc. You can find vulgar/offensive comments on any site nowadays, this site, youtube, twitter, any newspaper site, etc, etc.

FFS indeed.

Has the guy not seen The Incredibles? If he had he would have known not to wear a cape.

Wish this happened every bullfight. Cruel barstards.

I attended a bullfight whilst on holiday in Spain. I went in with an open mind, but I can honestly say that I have never been so appalled and upset at an event in all my life. It was £12 to go in, another £2 for a can of coke, and I was sat so far at the back I couldn't see the cows getting stabbed.

Sponsored Links
Back