Excess Sky Tv & ariel cable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!

I am looking for tips, ideas or products to help me hide/cover up excess Sky TV and ariel cable. The cable in question is in the back of my garden but want to do the following job so it doesn't get damaged or people trip on it. There is too much length and not enough space to simply tack the wires against the wall so as you can imagine I'm in a right pickle what to do with it.

Any help welcome, cheers!

Sponsored Links
To be honest I dont think anyone can give you advice unless you post up a few pictures

Please do this and I will give you my 2 pence worth

:LOL:

If a cable is too long, cut the end off and refit the plug. Excessive length will reduce the signal, making your equipment more prone to loss of picture in bad weather.

Cable can be painted to match the wall or fence. In fact a good coat of paint will protect the cable from sun and rain, helping it to last longer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back