Expelair fan with humidity sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I'm trying to get an expelair CF20 humidity model extractor fan working but I can't seem to do so.
There are 4 terminals. Earth and neutral are self explanitary but then there are two other terminals, one labelled T and the other LH. (wiring diagram is near on useless :rolleyes: )
I've tried connecting the permanent live to LH and switched live to T and the fan runs continuously regardless of humidity. Connecting the opposite way round and the fan can be turned on and off by the pull cord but again humidity has no effect.
Can anyone advise me where I am going wrong with this as even though I've been out of the trade for 15 years this is getting frustrating and embarrassing for an ex electrician. :oops:

Sponsored Links
At the risk of stating the obvious, what do they say on the Expelair technical helpline?

And how have you tested the operation of the humidistat?

Have you considered that the unit might be faulty?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back