Exposeded edges on cheap wall tiles

Sponsored Links
Have a look before you buy them.

Because it's only the tiles that you actually buy that you are interested in. You don't normally see the sides anyway.

Sponsored Links
Yes it can be true and I have had it happen with cheap white B&Q tiles.

The way around it is to be very careful with the grouting.

That or buy more expensive tiles!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hib
Apart from the fact that there is more than one tile store in my area, you don't seem to be understanding the question at all Joe.

Can someone else who does understand what i believe i have clearly explained please answer the question.

Thanks
No it is you who does not understand, some tiles are glazed on the sides, some are not, it will depend on which ones you actually intend buying. Comprende?

Alternatively instead of using other peoples valuable time to save your own valuable time to answer your daft questions why don't you actually use some of your own time and visit a tile shop?

I have no idea what you're going on about, your valuable time must not be quite as valuable as you say? You do seem to have finally grasped the simple answer to your simple question though so alls well that ends well. ;)

yawning.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back