Exterior Pipe Insulation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to insulate 40metres of 22mm Hep2o pipe buried approx 400ml deep. I have been advised to use Armaflex Solar Insulation pipe is there any other product that will not deterioate in the ground but costs less than the Armaflex? :D

Sponsored Links
Hmm Hep2o underground...that's a novel idea. If you bury it deeper I wouldn't have thought you'd need insulation at all - take it down to about a metre and it shouldn't freeze or warm up much. In other words, get your spade out and you'll have free natural insulation...

Hmm Hep2o underground...that's a novel idea. If you bury it deeper I wouldn't have thought you'd need insulation at all - take it down to about a metre and it shouldn't freeze or warm up much. In other words, get your spade out and you'll have free natural insulation...

But the op is burying it 400ml (=miles) deep anyway. ;)

Sponsored Links

But the op is burying it 400ml (=miles) deep anyway. ;)

Ooh yeah so he is...let's hope he wants hot water then... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back