external insulation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just bought a new property by the sea and was thinking of having an external wall insulation done on my walls rather than repainting the brickwork much of which is flaking off on the south elevation,Rendering was alo an option but that requires the complete removal of existing paint which would take me months to do.Just wondered what the cost would be give or take if anyone has had it done? .its a three bedroomed chalet bungalow so not huge walls.Webber Sto and Marmorit come to mind,Thanks

Sponsored Links
I should add i dont really fancy cavity wall insulation because of all the well mentioned reservations regarding damp wall ties etc,At the moment I seem to have damp coming into the house on the south wall above a window .Plaster is falling off so i dont wish to make things worse

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back