Extinction rebellion

Sponsored Links
I have been avoiding using new stuff, I have been reusing old stuff, recycling, saving power, saving water and doing all sorts of environmental good things for most of my life, certainly for a lot longer than some of ER have been alive.
So they don't worry me in the slightest, annoy me yes but they annoy lots of people.

Yet whatever I do to save the environment pales in comparison to what the Chinese are doing to harm it.
There was a video posted recently that in 2017 said the Chinese were building a coal fired power station every week.

Methinks the protests were in the wrong place, wrong language.

I have been avoiding using new stuff, I have been reusing old stuff, recycling, saving power, saving water and doing all sorts of environmental good things for most of my life, certainly for a lot longer than some of ER have been alive.
So they don't worry me in the slightest, annoy me yes but they annoy lots of people.

Yet whatever I do to save the environment pales in comparison to what the Chinese are doing to harm it.
There was a video posted recently that in 2017 said the Chinese were building a coal fired power station every week.

Methinks the protests were in the wrong place, wrong language.

exactly take there protests to Peking they can, go and disrupt there streets and traffic

Sponsored Links
Back