Extra Airbricks - but underfloor sleeper/supporting walls not honeycombed

Im abroad on holiday at the minute... back monday, so will take a further look/post pics then

Sponsored Links
the op was on the thread yesterday - seemed like loottsa time for photos since wednesday.
an simple replies to my questions.
not at the property usly means not at the property not on holiday.

iwas wrong ref the fires i apologise.

Just got back tonight and it doesnt seem to smell... will see how it is after a few days and whether it returns... if it does it could perhaps be plumbing but there really is no real pattern to it or specific area its strongest

Sponsored Links
So an update, got rid of a rug that was in the hall (was fairly old but didnt seem to whiff) and also switched off the fridge, defrosted it and gave it a really good clean. (I had previously emptied the drip tray, but not thoroughly cleaned it). Fridge is back on now and the smell is gone! And has been for a few weeks now.
Im not sure unfortunately if it was the fridge or the rug, but im just pleased the smell has gone and i didnt have to rip the floor up :)

Thanks to all who helped on here!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back