Extractor Fan - FCU or Isolator Switch or Both?

Is it not right that you can spur from a spur, from a spur, as many times as you wanted. As long as they are all behind one 13amp FCU.

Yes but as you're probably aware, you're limited to 13A total.

Sponsored Links
Is it not right that you can spur from a spur, from a spur, as many times as you wanted. As long as they are all behind one 13amp FCU.

Yes but as you're probably aware, you're limited to 13A total.

Yes, understand that. I always thought that it is legal though, and safe, as obviously it's not possible to overload the cable, even though you could have numerous things plugged into it, as it's all protected by that one fuse.

Yes, understand that. I always thought that it is legal though, and safe, as obviously it's not possible to overload the cable, even though you could have numerous things plugged into it, as it's all protected by that one fuse.

Bearing in mind your chosen cable in its installed conditions must be capable of carrying 13A or more.

Sponsored Links

Bearing in mind your chosen cable in its installed conditions must be capable of carrying 13A or more.

Of course, yes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back