Fair tax: Maybe rich people should pay it too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
A race for the bottom leaves everyone in the pits.

Hard to know if your professed beliefs are serious.

They are they think that zero tax helps them because of the debunked trickle down theory where the rich will throw them scraps.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Make your mind up. These employees that work for this new company. Are they employed or unemployed?

You said moving to a worse paying job - whats being worse paid than not being paid and being unemployed.

Seriously you are thick.

I think you are even confusing yourself now. Go back and read the posts and reply to them instead of just chucking insults.

I think you are even confusing yourself now. Go back and read the posts and reply to them instead of just chucking insults.

Please read again what I wrote it seems your too dumb to comprehend.

How is that helpful for country A?

If country A has a large, prosperous population

And a company, let's call is Amabucks, makes ten billion a year sales in Country A

Country A has the right to say "If you want to operate in our country, you have to operate by our rules."

Now let's suppose that Country A is a leading member of the world's largest and most prosperous single market

And there are 27 countries who all think that taxes should be paid, even by billionaires and multinationals. And the union decides not to let companies play off each country against another, to win the lowest bid.

Is Amabucks going to shut up shop?

If country A has a large, prosperous population

And a company, let's call is Amabucks, makes ten billion a year sales in Country A

Country A has the right to say "If you want to operate in our country, you have to operate by our rules."

Now let's suppose that Country A is a leading member of the world's largest and most prosperous single market

And there are 27 countries who all think that taxes should be paid, even by billionaires and multinationals. And the union decides not to let companies play off each country against another, to win the lowest bid.

Is Amabucks going to shut up shop?
When you say 'Amabucks' you can’t be talking about Amazon, can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back