fake tree foliage for hiding a satellite dish post?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After searching the net fruitlessly can anyone advise if there is such a product as fake foliage for hiding unsightly posts etc? Our satellite dish had to be post mounted in the garden and it's very visible from the living room through the patio doors. Ideally nsome fake branches that could be nailed/screwed on to resemble a conifer- not wanting it to look like a Woolies fake Xmas tree though! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
why not paint it green? or what about those stickers you get for wheelie bins?

dont know iff a wet bit off plastic or camouflage netting would effect the signal ???

Sponsored Links
Ta for the replies think the best option is to paint it green to start with- I wonder if I could spray paint the dish etc with green/brown to effect cammo? The post is a 100mm sq timber one so the straight line is noticeable so the idea of the cammo netting draped around it could be a winner too. I could get some fake xmas trees and strip them and see if I could attach some of the branches :eek: !
Surprised that there is no product like this available, plenty of houses have their sat dishes post mounted in the garden up my way?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back