FAO corgiman

Sponsored Links
plumbing lecturer job ref wtf/5865

location hertforshire

employer jj.fox employment agency.........college lecturer vacancy

opertunity for any plumber who has nvq level 3 or advanced craft in plumbing if you have teaching or A1 that is desirable however not essential. opportunity available to start career in education, the role would involve lecturing and assesing in a college you will be given full training and at same time given op to become fully qualified teacher, pesions bla bla bla.

please call me asap on 0870 1655369 bla bla bla.

give the number a ring and ask em what you like as it may assist you further in what you want.

although its an agency advertising a post on behalf of the college dont be disuade from ringing to many think its a days work here and there when college gets agencies to employ for tehm taking strain outa recruitment ect.
wage scale £20 to 30,000.00

on mine,it won't load properly, I think that's because I'm blocking its cookies.

Sponsored Links
worked when first placed but stopped on mine also.

website jobcentreplus
then search for a job
the construction
then other construction
then heating and plumbing

to restrict search down.green are active in your area chosen pink are outside of your area.

so you will need to ring number given or search jobcentreplus for it.

Thanks doyle

you are a toff mate, and I dont listen to what theothers say about you. and I am sure the donkey has recovered by now anyways

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back