Farage running scared...

Btw as you are official Poppy Checker my kids didn't want a Poppy they preferred these nice little poppy pins which cost £6 each, more than the £1 your standard plastic poppy. These pins are beautiful and small and unless you look for them are hard to pick out from a distance.

Well, I 'paid' nothing for my one. Never do, I make a donation. Every year and more than you 'paid' for yours seeing as you are interested in the price of my poppy. I’ll do the same next year and every year after that, I’m not looking to 'pay' for something that I can use over and over again.

Sponsored Links
Even the Con party has a (small and shrinking) membership.

So, based on your way of thinking, the Conservatives who don’t have a majority will have even less after this election, what with the shrinking membership and all that? Oh no, wait, membership has got **** all to do with votes.

The Tories relied on the DUPs 10 seats to support their government after the 2017 election. Come Dec 13, The Brexit Party will have many more than that so roll on Brexit. :)
The markets seem to like Farage's decision as the £/$ is up. :) :)

Sponsored Links
The Brexit Party will have many more than that so roll on Brexit.

all sincere brexers who want to lose free market export rights to the EU, passporting for financial services, and the right to work and live in the EU, should vote Brexit party ltd.

So thanks to 'turn many coats' nige, all those 'we know what we voted for, leave means leave' quitters in tory seats now have no one to vote for!

Are the Brexit Party fielding candidates in Northern Ireland?

Surely they cannot be happy with the proposed situation there.

The Tories relied on the DUPs 10 seats to support their government after the 2017 election. Come Dec 13, The Brexit Party will have many more than that so roll on Brexit. :)
The markets seem to like Farage's decision as the £/$ is up. :) :)

Well weve been pouring petrol over ourselves for 3 1/2 years, we might as strike the match

(I say petrol, but really it will be a slow smoulder going on years).

Well weve been pouring petrol over ourselves for 3 1/2 years, we might as strike the match

(I say petrol, but really it will be a slow smoulder going on years).

https://www.thebrexitparty.org/read-this/

So now they are supporting the deal they hated. Yet people cannot see how they are being manipulated. Dangerous and sad.

DEAR BREXITEER,
After more than three years of delays and parliamentary games there is a powerful sense of wanting to ‘just get Brexit done’. Feelings of Brexit fatigue have led some Leavers to welcome Boris Johnson’s deal as the best we are likely to get. That is understandable. But it is a mistake. The Prime Minister’s deal is not a proper Brexit. It is far removed from what 17.4m of us voted for in 2016. I can only suppose that pro-Brexit MPs backing the deal have not actually read the Withdrawal Agreement (WA) and the important Political Declaration (PD) that goes with it. These make up a new European Treaty that reheats 95 per cent of Theresa May’s deal.

Brexit was always a right wing coup and people have been sucked into its vortex.

Sponsored Links
Back