Farage - the biggest ever hypocrite!

Neither of you know if ellal is a) resident in UK, or b) foreign.
So your comment is pure supposition.
Apart from that, why is it that whenever anyone criticises a UK policy, legislation, politician etc, some on here immediately accuse them of hating the UK, or claiming that people will stop being human?
Is anyone allowed an opinion without some distorting the comment into a "hate the UK" post?

reading between the lines ;) a typical hate the U.K post imo . :rolleyes:

As for your "distorting" comment u got some nerve , are u having a :LOL: himmagin ;)

Sponsored Links
Newsflash - the UK can't feed itself, has virtually no resources, and is about to cut itself off from the biggest trading block around
Ahh, I didn't realise the rest of the world was smaller than the EU. You learn something new every day. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

oh judy, you are silly. Nigeria is much bigger than France. Which of them imports more of our cars?

Which do we do more trade with?

Do you consider "our biggest customer" to be the one who buys most? Or the fattest one?

Oh John Who Imports more Champagne The Uk or Nigeria? Ill tell you what John , pick any country that imports more Champagne than we do.

I give you a Clue

us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
oh judy, you are silly. Nigeria is much bigger than France. Which of them imports more of our cars?

Which do we do more trade with?

Do you consider "our biggest customer" to be the one who buys most? Or the fattest one?

Nigeria import most of the knocked off stolen cars (probably)

capital of Nigeria Geneva :idea:

:)

transam is being deliberately silly.

He's forgotten to put in enough spelling and grammar errors for his pretence at brain damage.

Are Aston Martin not British again?

I do think John means British made cars

Not sure about A M. Weren't they Ford a while back. Any surviving Brit marques are just a name these days. Foreign owned and some even built overseas.

And I was just trying to compete with JohnD in the pedant stakes. Doomed to failure really. :)

You somehow believe that leaving the EU stops Brits moving about through Europe. It does not. It stops movement without papers. You also seem to believe that the Italians would be somehow duplicitous enough to offer a healthcare solution, but not the papers. That does not add up. Mostly as it wouldn't support your bile.

Nozzle

Yes well said it's a very silly post that naught boy Johnny has posted .........remember that girl in India or Pakistan that was attacked for wanting education and she came here to be fixed up on the national health she got a Nobel peace prize. I haven't hot a problem with that and why exactly did the medical profession stop Alfie's parents by using the courts to prevent them taking him to Italy ??? Surely they should have had the right to clutch at straws ? the NHS had viritually washed their hands of him.

Farage deserves all the pension from the EU he can get .......how he continually rubbed the beaurocrats noses in it ! wow ....Well done Nige, we're indebted.
What better position to fight them in could he have had ? He was right in the middle of it !!! Thanks for the reminder Johnny boy .

Wanna bet? Ask him.

His name may give you a clue.
It really does not matter.
It does not make his opinion any less worth than anyone else's.
In fact, as you appear to transmute any opinion against UK political policies as 'hating the UK', and resorting to ad hominem attacks, I would consider his opinion way above your petty attempts at abuse.

Yes well said it's a very silly post that naught boy Johnny has posted .........remember that girl in India or Pakistan that was attacked for wanting education and she came here to be fixed up on the national health she got a Nobel peace prize. I haven't hot a problem with that and why exactly did the medical profession stop Alfie's parents by using the courts to prevent them taking him to Italy ??? Surely they should have had the right to clutch at straws ? the NHS had viritually washed their hands of him.

Farage deserves all the pension from the EU he can get .......how he continually rubbed the beaurocrats noses in it ! wow ....Well done Nige, we're indebted.
What better position to fight them in could he have had ? He was right in the middle of it !!! Thanks for the reminder Johnny boy .

The medical profession did not use the courts. They left it to the courts to decide when there was an impasse. As is the correct way.

Irony is Dumbos shout about not respecting the law then at the first attempt want to discredit and dismiss it.

Sponsored Links
Back