Farage - the biggest ever hypocrite!

oh judy, you are silly. Nigeria is much bigger than France. Which of them imports more of our cars?
Ahh I see, Johnny boy is trying to confuse the issue by comparing France and Nigeria. What a sad man he is.

Sponsored Links
The medical profession did not use the courts. They left it to the courts to decide when there was an impasse. As is the correct way.
Surely the medical profession used the courts? Had they allowed Alfie to go to Italy, there would have been no impasse.

transam is being deliberately silly.

He's forgotten to put in enough spelling and grammar errors for his pretence at brain damage.

Don't be sily & I dunno wat u r on about , nuffink wrong with my spellin or gramer.

I don't ave braine damage either

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
LDV & MG are Chinese owned / manufactured (Saic)

(Boilers)

Worcestor Bosch (German)

Baxi/ Potterton are part of the BDR Thermea group (Dutch)

Ideal are Groupe Atlantic (French)

Grant (Irish)

Alpha (Italian)

ect ect

I will respond in the Alfie thread.
As long as you don't have "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)" put upon you...

The mods (under their various guises) don't like any informed criticism it seems ;)

All very 'authoritarian' !

As long as you don't have "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)" put upon you...

The mods (under their various guises) don't like any informed criticism it seems ;)

Me too!
It happens a lot, too many times to be inconsequential.

I can reply in this thread but it's better I replied in the Alfie thread.

Sponsored Links
Back