Fast Fix Spare Parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi does any of you repair guys use the above company, Iv'e ordered a Vax vacum cleaner motor, supposed to be in stock and delivered COD, its about 2 weeks now Iv'e emailed the company and phoned (just answer phone) but still no joy I'm beginning to think they are a scam company as they want you to pay by bank transfer( who does that today) I opted for COD maybe thats why they'r not wanting to deal with me.

Sponsored Links
Never heard of any company offering mail order COD before, it would raise my suspicions but perhaps it's a new business modelo_O

Hi jj tried to contact them again no joy so emailed them, told em to stick the vax motor where the sun don't shine, be interesting if a courier arrives out of the blue but I somehow doubt it, either some sort of scam or a really useless company.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back