fault with hotpoint w541 aqarius

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have the above washing machine which is displaying the following fault - all lights flashing on the display. i have to turn the power off & on again to stop this happening & to get the machine working again. can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
yes i do, at the back in the corner remove rear white cover .

Sponsored Links
yes i do, at the back in the corner remove rear white cover .

Firstly, thanks for your help so far. You do indeed rock!

Hello again, I left the machine as was for a while (ignoring flashing lights, as was still working). On the weekend just gone, I put a wash on & realised after a few hours that it was just running & running. It got to the stage where 'rinse & spin' 'wash' & 'final spin' lights where all on but cycle just would not end. I assumed the pcb had finally gone & ordered & fitted a replacement board. On doing this, the never ending cycle remained. Then F05 fault was indicated. So I removed pressure switch, blowing through tube & switch. All seemed fine. Just put back on again now, so will see what happens.

Any ideas what's going on with this? Is the pressure switch fault & never ending cycle related?

Please help!!

fo5 is a blocked filter or waste pipe full of gunge.that will cause it to wash all the time.check the filter and pipe .

fo5 is a blocked filter or waste pipe full of gunge.that will cause it to wash all the time.check the filter and pipe .

Have just done that before coming back to the computer. Was absolutely full of crap! Seems to be running alot better now.

I'll let you how I get on.

Thanks again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back