Faulty Heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worcester cdi 30 boiler and in the last 2 nights it just turned off my heating. Last time I reset it and it came back on This time it comes on for 10 secs and then cuts out.

I know it has been on for the majority of the last 5 days but the hot water is still piping hot but all radiators go cold. The pump is still going round, its just that all radiators have gone cold.

It is a gravity fed downstairs rads (7) and 7 upstairs. Any clues to what might be going on.

It keeps putting the message SE and then a temperature. But I think this might be a red herring as it flips 68 SE as it warms it up.

It has been fine for the last 3 years, we had a similar problem then where it wasn't getting hot at all, and then all of a sudden it kicked in and has been fine since..

Many thanks

Carl

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back