Fav and worst Xmas song or Carol

ANYTHING by Mariah Carey is cack in my opinion. Looking at her is vomit inducing!

I agree wholeheartedly. She is very over rated and I can't stand her wavery voice! :eek:

Also Stock Aitken and Waterman produced a load of cack stuff in the 80s. Thank God they never did a Xmas song! :LOL:

You may be right about Mariah Carey but she wobbles really nicely. :D

Sponsored Links
I have been watching all the Xmas songs on VH1 this week and am starting to get fed up with it already. :LOL:

They have a top 20 Xmas Turkeys slot on Vh1 where all the worst songs are shown. The Cheekies and Max Headroom are on with their Xmas efforts. Bit unfair on Max as he was excellent.

Anyone remember his programme in the 80s?

Got to go as I have made my debut as a troll on another forum and am winding up the technical anoraks there! :LOL:

My faves are anything by Andy Williams ( Happy Holiday, The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, etc. :D )

The Pogues one isn't too bad, and yes, the seventies did spew out some drunken classics, but I would gouge out both my eyes before buying anything by cliff :evil: Thing is, he has a huge following, who will keep buying his tat.

Sponsored Links
Back