Fav and worst Xmas song or Carol

Sponsored Links
I like the old Traditional one's...Good king wots is name!?.
p.sDon't worry about cleaning chimneys he's not allowed down them any more. Nothing to do with his increased girth, it's all to do with the new euro regulations. They want him to wear a white hard hat and high visibility jacket instead of his normal red outfit and he need's a licence to park the reindeer on the roof. Surely you've heard all the fuss about Elf & Safety?
:LOL:

it's all to do with the new euro regulations. They want him to wear a white hard hat and high visibility jacket instead of my normal red outfit and he need's a licence to park the reindeer on the roof. Surely you've heard all the fuss about Elf & Safety?
:LOL:
:LOL: Very good although I think you've just outed yourself Santa ;)

Sponsored Links
I like King Wenseslas pizzas.

As for that poxy pogues/mccall garbage...in fact anything by either of them....aaagh. In fact, any record with an xmas theme......aaaaaaaaggghhh!

:evil:

John Lennon So this is Christmas (Fav Song) Silent night (Fav carol) possibly Hark the herald angels for something a bit more gutsy.

Worst, there are so many to choose from.

Other than the classics of the Pogues, John Lennon, Wizzard etc,....

Half Man Half Biscuit - Its Cliched to be Cynical at Christmas.

Check it out on YouTube:
www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGRDJgn68h1A%26mode%3Drelated%26search%3D

(Hope it works, I'm blocked from it here)

ANYTHING by Mariah Carey is cack in my opinion. Looking at her is vomit inducing!

I agree wholeheartedly. She is very over rated and I can't stand her wavery voice! :eek:

Also Stock Aitken and Waterman produced a load of cack stuff in the 80s. Thank God they never did a Xmas song! :LOL:

if youre going for traditional ones then silent night gets me every time!

Sponsored Links
Back