Fedex Truck Death in American Riots

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

There are shoplifting riots going on in America at the moment, and in one incident last night rioters mobbed a moving Fedex truck. A video shows the rioters trying to break into the driver's cab. The driver keeps on trucking, allegedly dragging and killing a rioter who had become trapped under one of the truck's wheels.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-say-driver-frightened-armed-protesters.html

Given that, some years ago, a truck driver was pulled from his cab and beaten half to death during rioting in LA, this Fedex driver was entirely justified in driving out of the riot area, using what means were available to him for self defence.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunate indeed, but he could plausibly say he feared for his life.

similar things have happened in Calais -frightened drivers just keep going -I can understand that.

I can also understand the huge anger -that policeman had his knee on that black guys neck until he went limp and died.

all the policeman had to do was lift his knee and that guy would not have died......imagine the level of anger and hatred one would feel if that had happened to a relative.

Don't fedex lorries carry cash, maybe that is what the rioters were after.

Most of these rioters are out to take advantage of the breakdown of law and order.

Plenty of TV footage shows them looting shops and destroying peoples livelihoods.

Sponsored Links
Because of course, the death of this guy is the fault of the supermarkets and delivery services so they deserve to have their businesses looted and destroyed.
It was them that are responsible for the officer keeping his knee on the dead guys neck.
Only by getting lots of free stuff, free TV's etc. will the black community feel that justice has been done.

What bit of this do you not get? its blatantly obvious.

Or so it seems...

I would do the same.

It's not like the rioter wants to stop the lorry to ask the driver the time of day.

He wants to do him harm. So, would YOU stop?

Sponsored Links