Feedback needed on my site / tradesman business

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Before I start I'd just like to say that I am in no way doing this to promote my business. None of the submit forms on my site and neither does the email, a lot of the wording needs to be changed as do a few other small things but the main part of the site is there.

What i need is positive and more importantly negative feedback relating to all aspects of the site / business. I know there are similar sites on the net but at the moment I'm willing to try any new business and I think this has a chance where I live. Hopefully if there are tradesmen reading this you can tell me what would put you off registering or what addition to the site you would find useful. If you are reading it from a customer point of view what else would you like to see or is there something you found hard to navigate.

Cheers for looking, I'm just looking for as many opinions as possible and thought this would be the ideal place.

Oh and I know its not the most exciting website and there are probably loads of coding issues but this is the first one i've ever made.

Sponsored Links
Put the details in your profile and I will have a look.

Why you can't post your website details when requesting feedback is beyond me, but I guess the Mods have a reason.

Mods, can you say why?

markm3, do you still need feedback? I couldn't find any web site address in your profile or in the topic. Otherwise would be glad to help you, I've been doing computer programming for the last 20 years :)

In the 2 years :eek: since Markm posted his question, he has probably made his money, sold up, and is now residing on his yacht in Antigua!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back