Ferolli boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has any other fitters had many probe with ferolli boilers as me. Fitted over100. Get non stop boiler faults after about 1 year. Leaks fault codes and heat exchanger defects

Sponsored Links
Only fitted 2, one over 8 yrs ago with no probs at all and the other 3 yrs ago with just an expansion vessel fault.

I will NEVER install another Ferroli boiler supposing it was free they are absolute crap and they never honour the guarentee they do anything to wriggle out of their responsibilities

I will NEVER install another Ferroli boiler supposing it was free they are absolute crap and they never honour the guarentee they do anything to wriggle out of their responsibilities
. Many thanks I've had so many problems and they don't honour there guarantee as they try to blame the installer

Sponsored Links
Only fitted 2, one over 8 yrs ago with no probs at all and the other 3 yrs ago with just an expansion vessel fault.
. Thanks from what I've found do yourself a favour and don't ever fit another one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back