Ferroli 901 combi flow meter question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quick question I hope someone can help with, ive removed the flow meter as I think it may be faulty, a very small washer came out of it when I took it off I'm assuming that means its dead, also on this particular model there's a grey plastic Base on it, can that be removed for inspection? Does it prise off or twist off, Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-07-17-45-20.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-07-17-45-20.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 53
Sponsored Links
nothing in them that you can fix, new unit time unless you have been doing some plumbing work recently

I'll just get a new one, thanks
just remember they are directional sensitive, and can be installed the wrong way round, but wont work , hence why I asked if you had any plumbing work done , have seen the hot and cold being swopped over when getting work done

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I see the flow arrow on it so I'll use that, any idea what part the tiny washer was from, I'm assuming it was crucial.

Thanks, I see the flow arrow on it so I'll use that, any idea what part the tiny washer was from, I'm assuming it was crucial.
they are simply fibre washers one on each end, nothing special about them

ferroli.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back