Ferroli Boler ????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am getting some one to upgrade my central heating.
They use a Ferroli Boiler a Modena 102.
Any good???
Your comments are appreciated.
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Not a condensing boiler, so it's probably illegal to fit it.

Italian junk. I wouldn't give you a thank you. Stick to your Baxi platinums, Vailliants, Worcester Boschs

It might be Italian Junk, but I have had the 102 model for 6 years gone last november. The only problem has been 2 thermistors cost about a tenner. We are very happy with ours.

JonB

Sponsored Links
I agree Ferroli are not that bad,not much repair work needed,personally more reliable than the baxi in my opinion

cheap & nasty, i agree with prof plumb.no diverter valve to go wrong but can scale if hard water.He should be fitting a condenser.it should ring alarm bells that he is not.

I gather that the Baxi 105s are made by Ocean in Italy!

Also some of the Vaillants are assembled in Italy now.

Whats wrong with a boiler made in Italy, surely its the design and quality of the components that matters?

Tony

TAKE APART a Worcester then compare to the quality of the Ferroli,there is no comparison.its like a fiat panda and a bmw

lor, have you ever had to remove a heatbank from a Worcester Highflow? Try removing the expansion vessel (located under the combustion chamber) or the main heat exchanger. Then see if you can remove the diverter valve. Also note there are no isolating valves fitted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back