ferroli domicondens he26c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi be trying to get into the menu trying to se the sliding off set so I get better hot water after acouple of minutes it goes cold then heats up again I would call ferroli in but no room stat cant register it any help please as instruction dont work itsays hold reset but for 5 secs and u will see cu fladhing all I can get it t or p any idears cheers for looking

Sponsored Links
you should have had it fitted by an RGI , but even then Ferolli probably wouldnt come out, you have probably the worst boiler on the market, this however is arguable, you have bought a really cheap boiler and will soon buy another cheap one because you think you are saving money but untill you buy a decent one and pay a professionall to install it you will keep having issues

OH yes dont go near it they are absolute crap and Ferolli will do anything and everything to get out of carrying any repairs under warranty

Sponsored Links
Theres nothink wrong with ferroli boiler you must havd had bad experience with them I alway found them helpful
I have two before and both over 14 years old so whats wrong with them my dad has had ferooli in every house never had a problem they even repaired his one when it was 4 month out of it warranty for free so I think you cant go wrong with one

Theres nothink wrong with ferroli boiler you must havd had bad experience with them I alway found them helpful
I have two before and both over 14 years old so whats wrong with them my dad has had ferooli in every house never had a problem they even repaired his one when it was 4 month out of it warranty for free so I think you cant go wrong with one

give Ferolli a call they are looking for salesmen, I am a breakdown engineer and have seen hundreds of Ferollis so think I am a bit more qualified than you to assess their reliability, on the positive side i have made a small fortune fixing the piles of **** over the years, so here is hoping people like you keep buying them

I was considering buying one of these boilers, are they really so poor?

Absolute crap!

However the new Modena C HE 27 and 32KW are a total different story. Not intending to advertise here, just praising and reviewing what I consider to be a worthy product.

Basically Ferroli knew they were going under in the UK and the rats were deserting the ship. I wouldn't touch their stuff with a double extended barge pole! Then one day I was invited for a free curry night where I was given a peek at these Modena C boilers. After a quick insight and another free day training where again I was well fed and watered. I decided to try one. I am about to fit number 10 and have had no problem so far with any of them.

What I like about them :-
Competitively priced boiler
Competitively priced spares
First boiler I've known with a replaceable fan PCB
Only 4 moving parts
Salus RF500bc fits straight in but you will need 2 400mm'ish' wires each with a single spade connector.
2/5 year guarantee [5 If the servicing is up to date]
Like I say I haven't had a problem but I'm told you get priority attention at their call centre if you have a Modena.
Light lift weight
Compact
Quiet.

A few negatives:-
Manual has been translated from Italian and could be worded better. [I'm told an engineer has re-written them and the new version will soon be available.]
The condensate trap leaked on some earlier versions caused by a bit of ragged plastic casting on the boiler portion of the trap. 1 minute with a file sorts it out!
Need to take care when wiring the clock. Make a note of where the connections are before you fit the boiler control into the holder.

One point to note.
Fit the PRV pipe first for an easier life.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back