Ferroli F30 Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a Ferroli F30 boiler for some time without much of a problem.

However it's nowplaying up...

What seems to be happening is that when there's a demand for radiator heat the boiler fires and then...after some minutes... the pilot light suddenly goes out and the boiler stops. Some seconds later it fires up again for 30 seconds and then the flame goes again. And soit goes ...on and then off (even though there's a demand for heat)

At other times it runs without this problem.

Thanks
Stewart

Sponsored Links
It seems you have not bothered to ever get your boiler serviced !

Now that has caught up with you and you are likely to have to call an engineer!

We don't give DIY advice here on gas/combustion issues for obvious safety reasons.

Tony

Well that's a friendly reply!

I have had the boiler serviced since being installed.

It has worked well to date.

I was merely wondering what might be wrong and I thought that

someone here might offer some guidance.

Sponsored Links
Its a relevant aspect to any boiler malfunction what servicing has been done. You should have mentioned it in your initial posting.

Regardless, whilst you might wonder what is wrong, we are not permitted to give advice on gas/combustion issues.

In any case the only place to diagnose boiler faults is at the boiler to do the required tests.

So the advice is to call the engineer who services it to diagnose and repair the fault.

I do hope it has had a proper service which does involve removing the case!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back