ferroli hot water and central heating problem luke warm rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a 3 year old ferroli maxima 35c my problem first started a week ago when my shower would hot then cold then hot then cold and now my radiators are only luke warm the boiler keeps starting up and then shuts down it is as if it thinks the heating is up to temp and then stops then knows the water on the heating needs heating up comes on again then stops again .my hot water from the taps runs hots then cold hot the cold ?? any ideas maybe senors prob or printed circuit board i need some help

Sponsored Links
If its just hot water that goes hot cold hot cold almost certainly heat exchanger blocked as the boiler overheats turns flame off then cools down quick and comes on again. If it does it in ch mode as well could be pump not working properly to dissipate the heat and shutting down. It is a ferroli though and their awful so it could be all sorts.
Hope this helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back