Ferroli modena - cutting out when switch hot water tap off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok, i recently got a leak upstairs in my house. i have since switched off the radiator and filled the boiler back to 1.5 bar PRESSURE. the problem is now that i can turn my hot water tap on and get hot water but as soon as i switch it off the bolier cuts out and i need to reset. normal central heating seems to work ok. the fact that this was all caused by a leak in a radiator makes me think that my system/components probably arent faulty and that i just need to fix in a certain way or there is something else that i need to reset which im overlooking.

any ideas greatly appreciated. thanks

cg

Sponsored Links
HI

one of the sensors might be damp/wet or faulty
difficult to tell without looking /checking

HI

one of the sensors might be damp/wet or faulty
difficult to tell without looking /checking

thanks for this - just wondering how do i check the sensors ??? is this something that i can do myself. very keen to gte this sorted. the only other thing that i dont understand is that i got up this morning and the pressure has dropped away again. i shut my radiator off last nite and i thought this would have been enough to keep the pressure up. obviously im missing something with this. again if you have any pointers id love to hear them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back