Ferrules

Why those colours?

It's the old pre-harmonised colours & I want to be able to do some wiring changes for my parents without having to go through all the rigmarole I had to re: labc etc etc.

I basically want a set of cables that match the new style split-load cables in cu's but in the old colours. A bit naughty I know but a lot of pensioners aren't that well off as you all know, my Mam & dad included

a bit of red and a bit of black heat-shrink sheath on the MK part. About a pound's worth maybe?

Now you know what is required John, would that pass any inspections, or would it flag a problem up instantly if anyone looked ?

Sorry to be so cloak and dagger guys but after all the help you've given me re: my own wiring issues, I didn't want to spoil it all by looking like the original dodgy bugger. S'ppose I came clean eventually :oops:

Be gentle with me ;)

Sponsored Links
the changeover came in before part P did, didn't it? so new colours don't nescesarily mean that it was done on the sly after part P.

the changeover came in before part P did, didn't it? so new colours don't nescesarily mean that it was done on the sly after part P.

:D :D :D That is excellent news. I thought both happened at the same time.

Thanks a lot guys.

Sponsored Links
a lot of DIY work is done by people who have a time machine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back