FFS

J

Johnmelad502

Would anyone fall for this Sh1te

Email (have not changed the formatting) I received today...

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT /INHERITANCE PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
TELEPHONE: +234-70-32735258.
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:
ATTN: Beneficiary,
We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the Head of State,Acting Presidency GoodLuck Jonathan (GCFR) and the new Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria , Dr.Sanusi Lamido Sanusi held a meeting last week concerning contract inheritance payment , both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.
On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated , so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment accordingly.
Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 ,Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within 24hrs.
Now you are directed to contact the Office of the Paymaster General Federal Republic of Nigeria REV. JAMES PATRICK Mimmediately so that he will pay you and fax you the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your banking Details , this is to avoid mistake while transferring your over due long payment to you.
NOTE THAT REV.JAMES PATRICK IS TESTED AND TRUSTED TO PAY YOUR PAYMENT VALUED USD$5.5M
Contact Person: REV.JAMES PATRICK
Em ail:[email protected]
Telephone: +234-80-67-351912
Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , Instructing you to write him for immediate release of your fund and forward your banking Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake.
NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating our efforts and defrauding beneficiaries, We shall stop and cancel your payment immediately.
Best Regards.
DR. DAVID B.MARK.
SENATE PRESIDENT
(Federal Republic of Nigeria)

Sponsored Links
Hey, I'm a multi millionaire now -I keep on getting lucky. So far, it has only cost me £184000 handling fees and I'm jetting off to Madrid soon to pick up my winnings. So yah boo sucks to you bunch of losers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It must work at some point. There must be someone THAT stupid and THAT greedy else why do these things still keep appearing? 1 in 1000 or even 10,000 must make it attractive to the scammers.

you ought to open a spare bank account and keep only £1 in it and make sure that you don't have an overdraught or anyting on it.
then send them those details..

Sponsored Links
you ought to open a spare bank account and keep only £1 in it and make sure that you don't have an overdraught or anyting on it.
then send them those details..

Not sure why you would do that, but even worse, if you reply, they then have conformation of your email address and will sell it on.

i too got that email last week,

damn i thought i was the only 1,looks like ive lost my handling fee then.

I remember hearing on the radio a few years ago that even into the early noughties this scam was extracting an estimated $200 million dollars per year from gullible Americans. Never give a sucker an even break, especially if it's a greedy sucker (or something else that rhymingly springs to mind) :rolleyes:

just on the off chance.. :) it might be some excentric millionaire having a laugh...

if I ever win 50,000,000 on the euro I might do it for a laugh to see who responds..

second hand? for £50 million I could buy all the tools and make a new one every few years just for me.. :)

make a new one every few years

You'd know how to make the SPONGE for the seats....!!!!!!!!!!

Few tablespoons of flour........
Two eggs.......
Splash of milk............................................. :LOL:

seats you can have custom made surely if you're that rich.. wallnut dash, leather seats... :)

Its all a scam as im sure you are all aware.

Just check out this site, the guy at our end, albeit in america plays along with them for weeks, one time he even turned the tables on them and said he needed x amount of dollars to release funds to them and the gullible ejits sent it ha ha!

http://www.419eater.com/

The tale of the painted breast is my favourite letter :D

Damm! Thats where I'm going wrong with my sponges!
I keep forgetting the dash of walnuts! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back