filling holes in external brickwork (ed.)

bsr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have 50+ rawl plug and nail holes to fill in exterior textured brick. It takes ages with a filling knife as I end up trying to scrape the filler out of the surrounding texture pattern on the brick. It is a lot quicker with a gun applied filler.

I tried 151 crack attack exterior. It shrinks badly. Any other suggestions? Polyfilla exterior seems to be most common but has some bad reviews about not drying and getting washed out. Has anyone used it? I've seen a Toupret Fibracryl tube on the net but not sure where to buy it locally. Would that be OK?

Sponsored Links
maybe inject mortar with a coloured dye. Wet the brickwork fast as it will be weak if it dries quickly. There are pointing guns to help but the nozzle might be too big.

what size are the holes?

Sponsored Links
I found a product called Soudal Repair Express Cement. Works a treat, sticky, and available in grey or buff to match your mortar. Grand sum of £2.69 a tube I think! Recommended.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back