Filling loop on baxi due tec 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys how do I fill boiler with water, pressure went low after I bled a few radiators..I see 2 tap like things at the top and the loop has 2 inline isolating valves..when I open the inline isolating valves , nothing happens?

Attachments

• 20220521_194930.jpg
    20220521_194930.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 71
Sponsored Links
Are you opening BOTH isolation valves ? They both need to be open at the same time. Your loop doesn't appear to have a check valve ,and should be replaced with one that does.

One of them must be blocked ,probably the one on the heating pipe ,or knackered.
You could remove the flexi from one valve ,then open one valve a little ,to see if water flows,then try the other.
Which ever valve gives no water is the duff one.

Sponsored Links
All good , opened the two taps at the top as well, filled up the boiler..a tad too much water but it's in the green.. there is no kink in the flexi pipe just the way pic was taken..anyway all good now..cheers

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back