Finally some good news.

Sponsored Links
that is good news -and something for the UK to celebrate as well.

If the UK win the vaccine race that would be street party time.

Still socially distanced, of course.

Great news though, hopefully more understanding of this drug, will bring even greater benefits.

Sponsored Links

sounds like we have 2 potential vaccines heading to human trials. Fingers crossed.
It's the only way out of this!

although, in the meantime we are opening non-essential shops even though we have the 3rd highest number of deaths in the world ... only beaten by countries that have more people and no free health service (worth speaking of).

although, in the meantime we are opening non-essential shops even though we have the 3rd highest number of deaths in the world ... only beaten by countries that have more people and no free health service (worth speaking of).

Whilst the UK response has probably been too late and no doubt many many mistakes have undoubtedly been made, we need to compare like for like, before that assertion could be verified, that said, once done, if done I doubt it'll make a huge difference.

Yeah, convenient for the government to come up with a reason not to compare us to other countries ...

Yeah, true maybe. Maybe we are being more honest than other countries. Places without a national health service or regulation in elderly care homes must have worse statistics on deaths.

Yeah, true maybe. Maybe we are being more honest than other countries. Places without a national health service or regulation in elderly care homes must have worse statistics on deaths.
Yeah, I can’t believe that China with 1.4 billion people have only had 4,600 deaths.

Yeah, I can’t believe that China with 1.4 billion people have only had 4,600 deaths.

Yeah, need to look at the increase in deaths over the average for each country for the year, I guess I won't know how everybody compares until 2021, and still reliant on countries sharing this information.

Maybe! All maybes.

But in countries where all hospitals are private and do not report what goes on, or in places where hospitals are just charities etc. then they are unlikely to be sharing sound figures.

Next year, or the year after it is over, we'll have a clearer picture.

But in the meantime, we are worst in the world for the size of our population, and our economy is suffering worse than any other.

Not world beaters, but beaten by the the rest of the world.

Sponsored Links
Back